Friday, November 25, 2011

Survived Thanksgiving......Sort Of

Well I sort of survived the dreaded Thanksgiving dinners. I was good and did not overeat but I did let myself indulge in some things that are only available at this time of year. Just to be on the safe side, I weighed myself Thursday morning before the big meals. (My normal weigh in day is Friday.) My weight Thursday morning was 191.2 lbs which gave me a 0.6 lb loss which is great. (I was just hoping to maintain.) It was a good thing I thought ahead and weighed early because my weight this morning was 192.6 lbs which would have been almost a pound gain. I am attributing it to water weight and am going with the earlier weight as my actually one. I am trying to drink a lot of water today and I will weigh again in a few days to see if that helps. Until next week...

Here is to a healthier me.

No comments:

Post a Comment