Friday, November 4, 2011

5% Goal Met!!

Go Me!!!

Today I passed my 5% goal of 195.9 pounds. I am so proud of myself!! Last week was a little off so I was surprised at the 1.4 pound loss today. It feels great to finally make a goal. I can really tell a difference in how my clothes are fitting and people are starting to comment on how they can tell I have lost weight. It feels like I just got into the 190's and now I am past the halfway point and heading towards the 180's. Since I met my 5% goal, I am making a new goal today of a 10% weight loss.

On a not so good note, I did not do too good on my other goals this past week. I did not drink as much water as I should have, and I did not get anyways close to eating to two fruits/veggies a day. I promise myself to do better this next week.

Here is to a healthier me in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment