Friday, October 28, 2011

A Loss is Still a Loss

Well, my theory from last week did not pan out so well. I did everything the same but only lost 0.8 pounds this week. But as they say "a loss is still a loss." Even though it was a smaller loss than I have been having, I am still proud of myself. I drank 6 eight ounce glasses of water everyday, stayed on points and exercised 5 days this week. On an even better note, I am starting to notice some changes in my body, most notably is that my calf muscles are starting to become a little defined. I must assume I am starting to replace some of this flab and fat with muscle which in turn will help me burn more calories.

My goal for the next week is to start introducing more fruits and veggies into my diet. I am going to keep it easy, as this tends to be a hard area for me, by aiming for 2 servings a day. This should be an easily attainable goal (at least I hope so).

Here is to a healthier me.

No comments:

Post a Comment