Saturday, October 15, 2011

Exercise Goal Met

Well, another 1.6 pounds gone forever!! I wish it would have been a little more but at least my weight loss has been steady. I was able to get in 30 minutes on the exercise bike 5 days this week. Go Me!!!!  My legs were sore but I pushed through it. I hoping to maintain this level of exercise for several weeks before trying to increase it. I need to get my body used to it before pushing too much.

My new goal is to get in six 8 ounce glasses of water a day. This is really going to be more of a challenge than the exercise. It is hard for me to drink if I am not thirsty or eating because it upsets my stomach. I am really going to have to work my way up to it, but I hope to work up to six glasses by Friday.

Well here is to a healthier me this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment