Friday, October 21, 2011

An OMG Week

Well.....I had my first OMG moment on the scale this morning. My goal has always been to lose the healthy way which is 1 to 2 pounds a week. So far, I have been doing that without any problem. I was very good about staying on points every day. I exercised 30 minutes on the bike 5 days this week. The following is what I did new this week. I increased my water intake by drinking six 8 ounce glasses of water a day. I also ate about 10-15 points of my weekly points as well as eating all my activity points.

The results.....my weight this week fell to 196.8 pounds!!!! That's right. That means a loss of just over 4 pounds in one week!!! I was so very, very pleasantly surprised to say the least. I am so excited. I haven't weighed under 200 pounds since my son was born 3 years ago. Go me!!!

I think my big loss was due to two factors: 1) the increase in my water intake and 2) eating some of my weekly points. I am going to try the same things this week and see what happens. So my goal for the next week is to keep the status quo as far as what a did this past week.

Here is to a Healthier Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment