Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Strong Start

Well, here is to a strong start....again. I have tried Weight Watchers several times in the past, but I really want this time to be the last. I have 68 pounds to get to the upper part of my healthy weight range (which isn't as much as I feared and sounds very do-able to me.). I just have to remember that it took me years to put the weight on so it is going to take time to take it off (hopefully not years). I am so sick and tired of feeling tired and sick all the time.

I found something under the Weight Watcher's success stories that I think will really help. One of the people on there had a little saying when she felt tempted......
"What do I want more, that piece of candy/chocolate/cake/etc. or being thin and healthy."

I also think small monthly goals will be the trick. I am going to aim to lose 5 pounds a month which puts me well into the healthy way of losing 1-2 pounds a week.

Well, here is to a Healthier Me....

The Before Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment